SERIOUS FPS PROBLEM v.364

Artech

My system is an old i7-2600k with 16gb Ram, windows 8.1 Pro, EGVA GeForce GTX 960 4GB video card and I have the game set at 1680 - 1050 Ultra and it runs just fine, I just enabled the fps monitor after reading this to see and so far it is running a consistent 60fps.

I am currently at Desolation Point making my way back to CH then ML so it will be interesting to see if there are any changes throughout the different maps but so far 60fps for me.

8 hours ago, JonnyJ said:

My system is an old i7-2600k with 16gb Ram, windows 8.1 Pro, EGVA GeForce GTX 960 4GB video card and I have the game set at 1680 - 1050 Ultra and it runs just fine, I just enabled the fps monitor after reading this to see and so far it is running a consistent 60fps.

I am currently at Desolation Point making my way back to CH then ML so it will be interesting to see if there are any changes throughout the different maps but so far 60fps for me.

Your system can run two long dark in same time lol :D Enjoy with game, i'm enjoying too except mystery lake.

I'm back at ML and see the difference with the fps, when I crossed over to CH it dropped and fluctuated then moving into ML it dropped considerably with the average being mid 30 and the lowest was 28 which is a big difference.

Overall I found it to still be playable and if I wasn't monitoring the fps I most likely wouldn't have noticed, good to be back on the old stomping grounds though.

On 27.11.2016 at 5:15 AM, JonnyJ said:

I'm back at ML and see the difference with the fps, when I crossed over to CH it dropped and fluctuated then moving into ML it dropped considerably with the average being mid 30 and the lowest was 28 which is a big difference.

Overall I found it to still be playable and if I wasn't monitoring the fps I most likely wouldn't have noticed, good to be back on the old stomping grounds though.

You saying fps droped 30 from 60 and you can't noticed if you don't check fps hmm ok.  Atleast i'm glad to hear ml is f** broken.

3 hours ago, Artech said:

You saying fps droped 30 from 60 and you can't noticed if you don't check fps hmm ok.  Atleast i'm glad to hear ml is f** broken.

Mid 30's, 37. 38, 39 and fluctuated up and down to the 40's but going from the dam down the river to the lake it dropped down to 21 and held for some of the way and that was most defiantly noticeable but for the most part it fluctuated almost constantly for me.

The game is still a work in progress, I bought the game way back when it first came out and there have been a lot of changes and improvements and being early access I tend to expect a thing or to. They do listen to their followers and what gets posted in these forums so I'm confident they will include a fix for this issue along with other fixes and improvements.

16 hours ago, JonnyJ said:

Mid 30's, 37. 38, 39 and fluctuated up and down to the 40's but going from the dam down the river to the lake it dropped down to 21 and held for some of the way and that was most defiantly noticeable but for the most part it fluctuated almost constantly for me.

The game is still a work in progress, I bought the game way back when it first came out and there have been a lot of changes and improvements and being early access I tend to expect a thing or to. They do listen to their followers and what gets posted in these forums so I'm confident they will include a fix for this issue along with other fixes and improvements.

Man i know this game still alpha and i love this game too. But what is makes me mad is support member and others says this fps drops f*** normal and my graphic card only play in medium settings this game just come on!!. Don't be liar if u want to ignore this problem.

Archived