ChillPlayer

Interloper is affecting my real life...

I was at a friend yesterday enjoying the view when I suddenly discovered this - 900 cals just for grabs! I had to restrain myself to not empty his garden, thank goodness we had some steaks on the grill :D

20160923_180732.jpg.05ab9c89811b07c28dfb

• Upvote 5

Every time I pass the cattails at my work i have the same feeling.

The cattales there have some sort of genetic mutation that makes them have 3-5 heads fused together at the ends. So much Tinder! 

I have two photos but they must be too high of a resolution to post? It wont let me.

• Upvote 1

You should have dumped the steak and grabbed the cattails. Firstly, because the steaks might give you parasites (never know), and secondly, because the cattails decay way slower.

• Upvote 1

I walked out of my house the other day after about an 8 hour TLD session and my neighbour's Husky howled 2 doors up.

Sent a chill through my spine.  No joke.  lol

• Upvote 1

After the first windy days of autum, our backyard is littered with sticks. Must resist urge to pick them all up. O.o

• Upvote 2

The day before yesterday I was looking for something in our cellar. Then I've noticed a bunch of wooden chairs stacked upon each other and I seriously began calculating how much firewood this would give me - Interloper is truly affecting my real life :D

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ChillPlayer said:

The day before yesterday I was looking for something in our cellar. Then I've noticed a bunch of wooden chairs stacked upon each other and I seriously began calculating how much firewood this would give me - Interloper is truly affecting my real life :D

save it for a blizzard!

20160930_111704-1.thumb.jpg.10e5919b2b5d

*makes 5 tinder and crunches away on the stalks, boils the roots, and makes simple cordage* my cattails are pretty useful :)

Also, I was walking a trail when this rose bush attacked me, so I proceeded to eat all of its hips in retaliation!

That taught it not to mess with me....

If I only had the means to make tea at the time.