#185 Issue sometimes taking Medicine Tablet

Azshannar

I have noticed that certain items, stackable, that if you have a single they are unusable or in the case of purifying tablets fail to purify water.

This isn't a one time event, I have sprained an ankle and was unable to use a painkiller if I had only one in my inventory.

The purifying tablet it goes through the meter and does not give me the message of converting unpotable to potable water. Works perfectly fine if I have two or more tablets. This purifying tablet bug I am going from experience from the last build, will test with current build to see if it occurs.

This is by design, because it takes 2 painkillers to help the affliction and 2 Water Puri Tabs to make a Litre safe. I will see why Painkillers would only contain 5 or a odd number when it can't be used. There should be a trade off, if you have 1 painkiller for sprained ankle, you need to rest for 6-8 hrs instead of 4 . . .

This is by design, because it takes 2 painkillers to help the affliction and 2 Water Puri Tabs to make a Litre safe. I will see why Painkillers would only contain 5 or a odd number when it can't be used. There should be a trade off, if you have 1 painkiller for sprained ankle, you need to rest for 6-8 hrs instead of 4 . . .

Hmm, so that is why a can't use the painkiller when I need to. I only kept one with me. Good to know!

Archived