A sled

Trandor

Maybe this is already in development in the crafting section and will be implemented later on, but just in case:

those couple of times that I survived for more than 3 days, I tended to have the problem that my Inventory was kinda crowded. Usually I had a base where I stored most of my stuff, but even the when moving around I was at 20+ kg. just clothing, tools, Bedroll, 2l of water and 2000 calories worth of food.

I was thinking of a small craftable sled, that you can use to pull about 10-15kg worth of stuff along, so that you can harvest a wolf or deer and not be encumbered every time you finish doing so.

Being able to sled downhill would also be amazing ( and lead to sprained ankles and broken bones ) :D

Maybe this is already in development in the crafting section and will be implemented later on, but just in case:

those couple of times that I survived for more than 3 days, I tended to have the problem that my Inventory was kinda crowded. Usually I had a base where I stored most of my stuff, but even the when moving around I was at 20+ kg. just clothing, tools, Bedroll, 2l of water and 2000 calories worth of food.

I was thinking of a small craftable sled, that you can use to pull about 10-15kg worth of stuff along, so that you can harvest a wolf or deer and not be encumbered every time you finish doing so.

Being able to sled downhill would also be amazing ( and lead to sprained ankles and broken bones ) :D

Ice fishermen tend to use these. You can get purpose-made ones, but I just got a cheap plastic two-seat sled, beefed up the rope and kitbashed a tow harness. The camp office or cabins would be a logical place to find one of these.

• 3 months later...

A sled or pulk would be a great addition!

I was pining for one when I went fishing for hours and reeled in many kilos worth of fish. The jog back was horrendous. If only there had been one in the Camp Office or if only I had been able to fashion one from some wood and more. (A better one if there is a pair of skis around.)

It might also make for a good moment in story mode, where you'd have to transport a fellow survivor with a fractured leg or something.

Archived