BOOOOOM! HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

Docterrok

7 minutes ago, Dirmagnos said:

Remington 870, on the other hand, doesnt need to struggle, like some pile of rusted junk, its just great... on its own. Its even cooler than Sam Witwicky.

It doesn't fit into the style of the game dude! :D

2 hours ago, Docterrok said:

It doesn't fit into the style of the game dude! :D

Im not suggesting adding M134, but well known and widely used hunting shotgun. How exactly it doesnt fit into the game style(and how exactly double-barreled does) ?

4 minutes ago, Dirmagnos said:

Im not suggesting adding M134, but well known and widely used hunting shotgun. How exactly it doesnt fit into the game style(and how exactly double-barreled does) ?

A double barrel is a country-ish, kind of encumbering, coach gun, the rifle we have is pretty damn old, and I wouldnt get that same feel if we had a pump shotgun. While a pump is more practical, it just doesn't feel like it would fit well. But everyone's entitled to there own opinion.

5 minutes ago, Docterrok said:

A double barrel is a country-ish, kind of encumbering, coach gun, the rifle we have is pretty damn old, and I wouldnt get that same feel if we had a pump shotgun. While a pump is more practical, it just doesn't feel like it would fit well. But everyone's entitled to there own opinion.

The way youre putting it makes me feel like were dealing with location completely cut off from outside world(and require 2 weeks of riding on horseback to get to civilization) and set somewhere in mid 50s. Not, while rural, still fairly modern area, with well established communication lines.

2 minutes ago, Dirmagnos said:

The way youre putting it makes me feel like were dealing with location completely cut off from outside world(and require 2 weeks of riding on horseback to get to civilization) and set somewhere in mid 50s. Not, while rural, still fairly modern area, with well established communication lines.

Far from it, everything in great bear island is old, dilapidated, and forgotten. But I can see your side, for example, one of my all time fav video game guns was the Remington in re4.... Ahh, good timesimage.jpeg.a8f98f8396bfb3408fb7180f66bc7

but it on the other hand, a double barrel feels right at home with the environment, in TLD, were fighting wolves and bears, not Dr. Salvador.^_^

Truth is always hurtful to those with small mind ! 8)

Infinite RPG, along with Typewriter and ultimate for Handcannon are things that shouldnt be in that otherwise excellent game. Those 3 completely destroy any type of challenge that game poses.

Striker is good because its an ultimate close range crowd control weapon. Highest dmg amongst shotgun and ultimate upgrade giving it 100 round mag, if done on empty gun give you 100 rounds for free. Plus, it takes the least space among shotguns and can hold 12 slots worth of ammo at same time. Plus no reloading needed when in tough situations, just fire away.

For mid ranges, with need of extra juice, i usually went with Butterfly, and after Handcannon(without ultimate), long ranges is obviously semi sniper. But for close ranges Striker is perfect weapon of choice.

Blacktail for general use. TMP is a peashooter, nonexisting damage paired with high recoil, again, Striker is far better choice for close engagements. And never really got a feel for grenade launcher, extremely specific weapon, imo not worth space it takes.

4 minutes ago, Dirmagnos said:

Truth is always hurtful to those with small mind ! 8)

Infinite RPG, along with Typewriter and ultimate for Handcannon are things that shouldnt be in that otherwise excellent game. Those 3 completely destroy any type of challenge that game poses.

Striker is good because its an ultimate close range crowd control weapon. Highest dmg amongst shotgun and ultimate upgrade giving it 100 round mag, if done on empty gun give you 100 rounds for free. Plus, it takes the least space among shotguns and can hold 12 slots worth of ammo at same time. Plus no reloading needed when in tough situations, just fire away.

For mid ranges, with need of extra juice, i usually went with Butterfly, and after Handcannon(without ultimate), long ranges is obviously semi sniper. But for close ranges Striker is perfect weapon of choice.

Blacktail for general use. TMP is a peashooter, nonexisting damage paired with high recoil, again, Striker is far better choice for close engagements. And never really got a feel for grenade launcher, extremely specific weapon, imo not worth space it takes.

I agree with you, but you get op guns once you beat the game, so it makes sense, like once I beat the evil within, you get a machine gun, do you know how easy the game would've been had I got the shotgun earlier? And like how you get a machine gun, ON THE LAST SCENE IN THE LAST OF US!>:(

Archived