Condition percentage low in good health

Conforj2000

I've been playing the long dark for the last couple of weeks. Love the game. But I just went on to play it tonight and I've never had this problem before. Damn near died and lost everything I've been working on for the last couple of days. All of my indicator bars were in the white except for my hunger bar, it was very low and my condition was at 47%. I was then attacked by a wolf and it went all the way down to 1%. I fixed myself up with a wound dressing, ate and drank water so that all the indicator bars were in the white. But my condition stayed at 1%. I slept for 2 hours and my condition went to 5% and all my health indicators are still full but I am still woozy and have blurry vision. Is there supposed to be a slow condition recovery from a wolf attack after the update or is this a bug? Again all my health indicator bars are full and in the white, I am healed but my condition is at 5%.

This just got me excited for the possibility of a new-er-ish difficulty curve of slower condition recovery...BUT, but.... Have you tried sleeping longer maybe?? I personally ADORE the idea of slow condition recovery from animal attacks.... We shouldnt have the ability to regen back to 100 from 1 over a band aid and a goodnights sleep... Im sorry we arent super saiyans... We arent Wolverine... We are supposed to be a normal every day human being... And no NORMAL human that Ive ever heard of can survive getting mauled by a bear, wrap themselves with ONE BANDAGE and sleep for 12hrs then turn around and be right as rain... Im sorry, again, its just too much.

Haha I agree. Once you acquire a knife you can basically going around killing wolves for food which is one of my strategies right now. As long as you have enough medical supplies you can kill as many wolves as you want. I was thinking maybe the update made it harder to do that. It just doesn't seem like that's what they meant to do because once I healed myself there was no status in the medical window telling me that I was still recovering. I def agree with you though.

Archived