TLD - Alpha Release

radiostar

Playing the alpha version right now, and the game looks absolutely amazing!!! I made the mistake of first crossing into the open field, but realized my body temperature was... oh sorry, have to go... the Doctor is back with the Tardis, and says we need to rush back to 2013...

So if i got the 20 dollar package, do i have access to any beta/alpha access or the final release?

Nope, but I assume you can upgrade :)

I had to choose a "get the game when it's done" pledge rather than the beta-access peldges I usually make due to lack of funds ([Attenborough Voice]The undergraduate student, in its natural habitat.....[/voice]). It'd be nice if there were some way to increase my pledge through the continuing crowdfunding system somehow, now that I'm getting close to escaping from my student's life for a few months and having some spare cash. I'll probably fling Hinterland an email some time and ask about it directly.

I don't want this game rushed, I hope the Devs take the time they need to make this project amazing. Alphas etc are about fixing and trying out bugs, mechanics etc not actual playing the game.

As the actual sorry line is going to be quite short at 6 hours.

The sandbox survival gameplay is going to take time for the open world to be work right for long term replay ability.

As I don't want to do the story line go that's great now have to wait for the next instalment play the sandbox a few times but then get bored and put the game back on the shelf.

So if i got the 20 dollar package, do i have access to any beta/alpha access or the final release?

Nope, but I assume you can upgrade :)

I had to choose a "get the game when it's done" pledge rather than the beta-access peldges I usually make due to lack of funds ([Attenborough Voice]The undergraduate student, in its natural habitat.....[/voice]). It'd be nice if there were some way to increase my pledge through the continuing crowdfunding system somehow, now that I'm getting close to escaping from my student's life for a few months and having some spare cash. I'll probably fling Hinterland an email some time and ask about it directly.

I got the alpha/beta access with additional 40 bucks to my early bird 15 pledge so 55 for Alpha instead of the regular 80 dollar tier. I assume many people don't realize how add-on rewards function :P

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Playing the alpha version right now, and the game looks absolutely amazing!!! I made the mistake of first crossing into the open field, but realized my body temperature was... oh sorry, have to go... the Doctor is back with the Tardis, and says we need to rush back to 2013...

Do you have Pledge of $80 CAD or more? I thinking because you are VIP backer...and you playing game already.

Archived