How many hours?

continuity

Playtime  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So i'm curious, how many hours to playtime do you have in TLD? I'm guessing only those playing on steam will have playtime stats.

I'm also curious, about how many hours in did you feel that you'd mastered survival? (thats separate from the poll, discussion only).

56 minutes ago, FromAfar2016 said:

Huh, I haven't looked recently.

*launches Steam, checks stats*

"You've played 419 hours"

0_0

*logs off internet, slowly closes laptop, contemplates meaning of life*

Bruh, I've played 3000 hours, i feel you dude.

Only ~45hours.

Yet i felt like I mastered a lot of things after 24+hours (not everything).

I was able to make: 105 days in Voyager, All challenges, 40 days on stalker + a lot of messing around so far.

Eh... I look less experimented than I thought when I see everyone playtimes ^^

1 hour ago, Resethel said:

Only ~45hours.

Yet i felt like I mastered a lot of things after 24+hours (not everything).

I was able to make: 105 days in Voyager, All challenges, 40 days on stalker + a lot of messing around so far.

Eh... I look less experimented than I thought when I see everyone playtimes ^^

Eh, just means you have less time to game than some others on the forums ^_^

Pushing the high 350 hrs now. Yikes! I would bet over half of that has been in games with self imposed player challenges. Oddly enough I still haven't got the 100 day survival achievement. Always get too comfortable and start a new game before then.

236 hours, but I've only just started playing again recently. Most of my hours were spent just after "Grape Soda" became "Stacy's Grape Soda" (I watched her whole play through) and up to just after Pleasant Valley came out. Still getting used to the new UI and new effects in the game - I do SO miss that simple "tab" reflex and health screen! Walking across the ravine without a recticle is a bit hairy now too.

Unfortunately my old save files are no more. I think I had one at 300+ days? I actually managed to learn to shoot the bow though - took me about 100 in-game days of nothing but hunting practice in the flat open fields of PV. It's why I never got bored of the game. At my best, I could get a kill shot in on a deer maybe 30% of the time. 

As of now, I just briefly tried TWM, but then decided to start "for real" in ML and work my way over there and also to the DP. I also just discovered there are new connector paths and caves too. Interesting...

Archived