more survival item? (poll) (discussion)

alone sniper

more survival item?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

your idea, and some ideas before this, have been kind of open ended and... well, strange, not bad mind you, but strange, many ideas you suggest often go against the grain of how this game is while setting a tire on fire and rolling it down a hill would be fun, is it benefiting the game as a whole? well, no, using chewing gum is awesome, but using it as bait? we don't even have bait yet. You also talk about npcs as if they already exist. It's just strange.

like, when you suggest ideas that are a bit of a stretch, idk, say i made a post on dental floss, i wont, but this is just an example, your ideas stretch it so dental floss could be used to strangle npcs, or something like that, again, I don't have a problem with creative thinking, but its really wonky at times.

4 hours ago, alone sniper said:

something like using chewing gum as a bait, firing those tire at CH gas station for scaring bear, waterproofing match by using Fingernail Polish. 

you know. just something that give you a survival feeling.

What you're shooting for doesn't sound like a survivalist mood, but more a MacGyver vibe.

You know, like this: http://macgyver.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_problems_solved_by_MacGyver

Id liek to have more stuff, especialyl junk that can be further used for something, combining stuff. Currently world feels extremely empty.

While everything that player finds, aside of papers and tinder plugs, have direct value, small details are lacking.

Fresh ideas are always welcome, even if they seem ridiculous or strange. They give us the chance to see something from a different perspective and may lead us to consider something we had not before. Keep that imagination running alone sniper! 

On 7/8/2016 at 3:22 PM, Aldi14ua said:

In order to survive long enough one needs to breathe, to drink, to eat, to sleep, to stay warm and to stay healthy. By now the game provides the means to reach these goals (more or less), so I voted "No".

okey. 
thanks for sharing !

Archived