Loaded Guns

SzalonyNiemiec

On 7/5/2016 at 6:25 PM, Dirmagnos said:

If rifle is not found sitting on a rack it should have some rounds in it. One simply does put loaded gun on a wall.

I suppose... However if it were me in a Long Dark situation, I'd have that rifle at all times whether it was in the gun rank or on my person. I wouldn't want to waste time loading if I needed it to shoot a deer walking past or to defend my life if there were bad guys after me. I'd like either have it fully loaded with a round in the chamber and the safety on, or magazine fully loaded without a round in the chamber. It depends on the firearm.

On 7/12/2016 at 11:06 PM, minuteman said:

I suppose... However if it were me in a Long Dark situation, I'd have that rifle at all times whether it was in the gun rank or on my person. I wouldn't want to waste time loading if I needed it to shoot a deer walking past or to defend my life if there were bad guys after me. I'd like either have it fully loaded with a round in the chamber and the safety on, or magazine fully loaded without a round in the chamber. It depends on the firearm.

Hmm, could be. I was looking at situation from a viewpoint of everyday life. And those things usually dont apply in extreme situations.

Archived