#31 Lost bedroll bug upstairs camp office

Wolfie

Camp office upstairs across from bunk bed. Stand close to, and facing the rail. Drop bedroll on floor, almost like your going to drop over the rail, but not quite. bedroll disappears into thin air, no more bedroll on floor, or in your inventory, or anywhere in the cabin for that matter lol..

Also the drawers to the right, if emptied and left open, you can come back a few secs later, and they are filled again. just a few bugs I have notices thus far.

Thanks... The one and only NightWolfie......

Not sure about the other upstairs, but I just reproduced it again tonight, most defiantly a bug... If your are upstairs in camp office facing the desk by the bed, and then drop you bed roll. You have to be very close to the desk, and drop from inventory, and not just place it on the floor, as if your sleeping in it.

Okay I will have to try to record it next time I play the game, it has happened twice thus far. I just walked up to the railing like I was going to look over, and went straight into my equipment, selected other in drop down menu, then highlighted bedroll, and pushed the drop button. Some times I would be facing the desk and it happened as well. I stand right on the carpet by the desk, and railing of the upstairs of the camp office. I will try to make a video of it next time tho.. Thanks.

Archived