Survivability

Wolfie

I know that once items are randomly generated in the world, they do not re-generate after use, does that mean that when everything is used up, you will eventually die? Or is there a way to stay alive (presuming your good enough) indefinitely? I think that it should be tough, but for the person that puts in the work, and really becomes an expert at the game, he or she should be able to stay alive indefinitely, and go through different seasons(Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall, all with their own set of challenges) if they do it right.

I think it would be great if you could at least stay alive until the next season, like say spring time. Then a whole new set of challenges could kick in. Think about it, you just survived winter (barely) now comes spring, new animals new locations, water, lakes rivers, are now starting to thaw, and have week spots, not to mention NPC coming in to the area back to their cabins that you have been staying in during the winter. This way some one could play the sandbox mode over, and over, always a little different, and have a leader board that reflects the longest survivors. Talk about your re-play value. I believe you guys have a real opportunity to add this, and make like the ultimate survival game ever made. Any one else out there with me? Have any suggestions to add to this? Please lets get this going, because I feel that it would just so enhance the game 10 fold.

Thanks..... The one and only NightWolfie....

I know that once items are randomly generated in the world, they do not re-generate after use, does that mean that when everything is used up, you will eventually die? Or is there a way to stay alive (presuming your good enough) indefinitely? I think that it should be tough, but for the person that puts in the work, and really becomes an expert at the game, he or she should be able to stay alive indefinitely, and go through different seasons(Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall, all with their own set of challenges) if they do it right.

I think it would be great if you could at least stay alive until the next season, like say spring time. Then a whole new set of challenges could kick in. Think about it, you just survived winter (barely) now comes spring, new animals new locations, water, lakes rivers, are now starting to thaw, and have week spots, not to mention NPC coming in to the area back to their cabins that you have been staying in during the winter. This way some one could play the sandbox mode over, and over, always a little different, and have a leader board that reflects the longest survivors. Talk about your re-play value. I believe you guys have a real opportunity to add this, and make like the ultimate survival game ever made. Any one else out there with me? Have any suggestions to add to this? Please lets get this going, because I feel that it would just so enhance the game 10 fold.

Thanks..... The one and only NightWolfie....

19 days without the rifle and one sewing kit... get out there and survive

Also work a 0x0D into your response it's like reading a suicide note.

Archived