Some Feedback

Ghostly

Current Version: 332, Steam

So I had a lot of game crashes in the area of coastal highway. Most often they seem to happen upon transitioning to either inside outside of a building. I had one crash while managing a container inside a house but that might be unrelated.

Wolfs can often run in place shortly at a specific range when they barrel towards you when you carry a flare.

20160521014809_1.thumb.jpg.a85ec6df90fdb

Writing any amount of text in the journal and pressing ESC will cancel all text written. I would love for there to be some quicker way to finish up writing a journal than clicking out to finish the entry.

On that note I love the journal. I don't know of how many great games I have played and I thought to myself. Man I wish there was some in game journal system so I could write of my travels and thought during the game. And now I finally have one :D

There could be some text on predator meat describing the risk for parasites. Firs time I ate some wolf meat i suddenly saw the notification of the increased risk and almost panicked. I had and still have no idea how to deal with a parasitic infection if it hits.

Another thing i would like is that you don't have to re equip matches every time they burn out, it is a bit silly to cycle all other light sources to get anew match. I find myself doing this way to often since the lantern guzzles fuel like no tomorrow.

Another thing i would like is that you don't have to re equip matches every time they burn out, it is a bit silly to cycle all other light sources to get anew match. I find myself doing this way to often since the lantern guzzles fuel like no tomorrow.

This. I wonder how this would look to some kind of bystander. "Oh, his match burned out, he's gotta light a new one... why does he... is he.... did the crash maybe, you know... mess with his head or somethin'?"

Archived