A Option to go into 3rd Person & Being able to have a More in Depth View of Your Condition of Your Cloths & the Damage done to u & What Your Character Looks Like

thesaver4

It would be Nice to Be able to see u Wear You're Cloths That u get Random Generated Character Features When u View the Character And when your Hurt and u See just Your Body & Were its Hurt (This Would Be another Option in Settings) at there Should Be another Option in the Settings to Show You in Your Cloths & See Your Face & Be able to See the Bite from the Animal & What Condition Your Cloths are If their Ripped Etc Depends on What Condition there in (This Would be in the Settings It would be Another Option to Select Because Personally If u wasn't able to Handle  this on a Certain Computer then All the Mac users would Hate it because it would Decrease there FPS and Make there Game Lag) (So Just a Extra Option to Select in Settings if not Selected it would be like Usual it would have when u View Your Self when ure Hurt its Like Usual Wouldn't Have Any Cloths Shown Or the Damage Done to u in Detail or Your Cloths Condition )  (Also 3rd Person Would also Be a Option) (Because Everyone Loves First Person) 

dont be discouraged if your topics dont get replied to right away! sometimes when other people are posting regularly in the same section, your thread may get buried beneath others and won't be seen by as many people, or there could already be another thread with the same topic out there :)

but anyway, i dont think third person would be a good addition to this game. its completely described as a "thoughtful first-person survival experience"
however, i would love to be able to see my reflection in some of the mirrors in the houses, be able to check out my scruffy beard and animal skin clothing :D

Your Right 3rd Person Wouldn't be a Good Addition to the Game its Self Because its a First Person Experience (And what i'm Saying about the Cloths Part Heres what i'm talking about U know when u go to Your First Aid and See that Your Hurt at Certain Location of your Body & It  telling u u need to Heal and Stuff and what they done to u in the Attack & If ure at Risk of Hypothermia Well What i'm Saying is There to be a Option in the Settings to Put that More in Depth & Being Able to see u in Your Cloths and A Random Generated  Face for that Character or a Self Created one Also Being able to see what the Animals done to u More in depth Bites etc. Also Your Cloths Condition Like If there Worn Down or Been Torn etc.) (Also Being able to see your self in Mirrors Would be a Great Addition as well) :):P @Tbone555

i would like a character creation system, that could be pretty cool. if youre really into roleplaying and updating your survival journal, you know, you give your character a name and you create a backstory for him and everything, might as well be able to edit what he looks like for whenever they add a character model and mirrors. although, its arguable that this would make it feel too much like The Sims: Winter Edition :P

Forum can be kinda slow, so don't lose courage.

2 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

dont be discouraged if your topics dont get replied to right away! sometimes when other people are posting regularly in the same section, your thread may get buried beneath others and won't be seen by as many people, or there could already be another thread with the same topic out there :)

but anyway, i dont think third person would be a good addition to this game. its completely described as a "thoughtful first-person survival experience"
however, i would love to be able to see my reflection in some of the mirrors in the houses, be able to check out my scruffy beard and animal skin clothing :D

I hereby solemnly declare that I want a beard growth mechanic. Stranded 2 had a mod that added a lot of things, including hair growth that eventually obstructed your vision.

Pretty sure some guys already think growing a beard does impart a warmth bonus in real life, or so they claim. I've lived and worked in several different places and there have always been guys who grow in their beard during the fall and shave it off in the spring... growing their winter coat, as I refer to it. I don't think it's a coincidence that it's 'No shave November.' :P

1 hour ago, SteelFire said:

Pretty sure some guys already think growing a beard does impart a warmth bonus in real life, or so they claim. I've lived and worked in several different places and there have always been guys who grow in their beard during the fall and shave it off in the spring... growing their winter coat, as I refer to it. I don't think it's a coincidence that it's 'No shave November.' :P

Well, keeping body heat trapped is the purpose of body hair, so it makes sense I guess. Survival beard meter when?

Depends on the person I guess. Beard growth is a more visible example of this - slow-growing beards that start pretty late are very common in the paternal line of my family, and alas, I suffer from it too. A friend of mine, however, is two years younger than me and had his beard fully grown out by the time I started university.

For hair growth, I think growth rates are genetically determined as well, but it'd still take years to get to her level I suppose. Gonna ask her next time I see her.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 25, 2016 at 10:19 AM, hauteecolerider said:

Would having a beard growth mechanic encourage more players to play as male? Thinking about how many guys here have said they always play the female character. 

Or would the female character start growing a beard?

:silly:

Maybe female characters could harvest beards to wear from all of the dead frozen dudes? :)

Archived