Next Hotfix Incoming!

• Hinterland

Hello community, 

We're working on another hotfix for The Long Dark's Sandbox, to address some outstanding issues, and also to introduce some tuning fixes. 

ETA on the hotfix is next Wednesday (May 25th) for Steam and sometime later next week for Xbox One. 

A few notable highlights include: 

* Re-lit all interior scenes to compensate to the colour grading improvements released with Tireless Menace, which had the unfortunate side-effect of darkening the game for many players. We've made some other general improvements to Time of Day lighting as well. 
* Tuning changes to Rest, Fatigue, and some tweaks to Cabin Fever and Intestinal Parasites, and some other general gameplay fixes/tuning changes. 
* Fixes to a few outstanding crashes. 

The full changelist will be published with the Hotfix. 

Also, please note that Monday, May 23rd is a holiday in Canada, so the team will be taking the day off! Please keep this in mind for any support requests of feedback you send us, as responses will be delayed. 

Thank you! 

awesome I always look forward to a new update with this game! just one question will the brands issues be fixed in this update. atm I have a huge pile of burnt out brands on my bedroom floor and I can't pick them up to remove them :(

Good to hear the fix is incoming! I'll get to try it out when I get back from holidays June 1st! 

To those celebrating Victoria Day, take it easy and don't light yourselves ablaze on the fireworks! To those not in Canada, just pretend you're celebrating the first long weekend of summer with us here!

Archived