Stickman on the Mnt.

stickman787

Howdy! Gamer tag is stickman787. Been playing on xbox one for a while now, and am hoping for the longest time survived for a record. But we'll see. I live in the mountainiers hut on timber wolf.  I'm on day 370 and currently have over 120 arrows, 20 axes, 30 knives with over 60 scrap metal (not including hacksaws to gather more) 86 rounds when I run out of arrows, over 300lbs of water laying everywhere, around 600 matches, 800 rose hips and 500 mushrooms, and plenty of cloth, guts, hides and everything else I need. I looooove this game and am happy to see such a nice community. SOO excited to see what this game brings next :D

16 hours ago, stickman787 said:

Howdy! Gamer tag is stickman787. Been playing on xbox one for a while now, and am hoping for the longest time survived for a record. But we'll see. I live in the mountainiers hut on timber wolf.  I'm on day 370 and currently have over 120 arrows, 20 axes, 30 knives with over 60 scrap metal (not including hacksaws to gather more) 86 rounds when I run out of arrows, over 300lbs of water laying everywhere, around 600 matches, 800 rose hips and 500 mushrooms, and plenty of cloth, guts, hides and everything else I need. I looooove this game and am happy to see such a nice community. SOO excited to see what this game brings next :D

Welcome to the forums! 370 days, that's quite a run you've got going. And what a stockpile. Be sure to keep us updated as you work towards your record. :big_smile:

welcome to the forums! thats an amazing run you're on, what skill is that on? i haven't been able to get past 57 days on stalker :P if you're really into inventory management (and hoarding), check out 1000 Days in the Dam, here on the forums! looking forward to seeing your posts :)

Archived