Timberwolf Mountain discussion. Possible spoilers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cekivi said:

You're welcome :big_smile:

Just remember to load the flare gun though! I ran into a bear on the way to Desolation Point during the hopeless rescue challenge. I pull out the flare gun, aim, FIRE! - click, click, click... :durbear:

Needless to say I would have bled out if I didn't have an emergency stim. Still managed to complete the challenge though albeit with only 2-3 hours to spare :silly:

lol, nice...  I've done that with the rifle while hunting, so not life or death situation, but I know the feels when you hear that "click"... 

I haven't attempted that challenge since then cause I was a bit angry, but I'm sure I'll have better luck next time with this little bit of advice...

2 hours ago, the_watdabney said:

lol, nice...  I've done that with the rifle while hunting, so not life or death situation, but I know the feels when you hear that "click"... 

I haven't attempted that challenge since then cause I was a bit angry, but I'm sure I'll have better luck next time with this little bit of advice...

You're welcome :big_smile:

If you try the challenge again just watch out once you get to the Coastal Highway. There's unfortunately a bear cave in the middle of the most direct route from Pleasant Valley to Desolation Point. I found this out the hard way as described above :frown:

Archived