The Start of Hopeless Rescue

Flik_Tripz

I started a playthrough of Hopeless Rescue a few hours ago, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm about 3 days in and I've gotten as far as Coastal Highway, where I still am now. I need to find a way to Pleasant Valley, then to Timberwolf Mountain from there. Hopefully I have enough time to do so. I was also attacked by two wolves so far, and a bear, which attacked at night. That encounter was particularly scary as I couldn't even see the damn thing! I almost died from the attack, but I pulled through in the end. Tomorrow evening is when I continue my journey, wish me luck people! And props to the devs for making such a fun new mode. Can't wait to check out the one with the bear! 

I haven't tried Hopeless Rescue, but I'm on about my 5th attempt this evening at The Hunted, Part One, and am not faring very well. :D

That bear hunts the heck out of you and shows up when you least expect it. I have yet to make it out of Pleasant Valley, let alone to Mystery Lake, LOL!

6 hours ago, Morgan le Fay said:

I haven't tried Hopeless Rescue, but I'm on about my 5th attempt this evening at The Hunted, Part One, and am not faring very well. :D

That bear hunts the heck out of you and shows up when you least expect it. I have yet to make it out of Pleasant Valley, let alone to Mystery Lake, LOL!

Yeah that one seems pretty intense, I'm probably gonna suck at it a lot :P

11 hours ago, Flik_Tripz said:

Yeah that one seems pretty intense, I'm probably gonna suck at it a lot :P

I gave up around midnight last night after trying about 5 runs.

The last one was really epic. I finally made it down the mountain toward the Pleasant Valley Farmstead, and right as I was heading down the frozen river, the f#@%ing bear got me and took me down to 10%. I used the stim pen, thinking I could just run my butt off and make it to the farmstead, but it didn't work that way. Since I was already exhausted, even though I got a boost from the stim pen, it wasn't enough to get me to the farmstead.

I died just as the house came into sight. *cries*

Archived