,320 controller disconnect

jond76

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to pass this along.  It's no mystery that Xbox One has a strange issue with controller disconnects,  I know that's not your fault.  However, the disconnect happened then the game is stuck on the "The active controller is no longer connected" screen.  No matter whether I reconnect a controller (tried two different ones).  The controller and xbox aren't locked up, as I can push the xbox button and go home and navigate around.  But the reconnected controller cannot get the game to resume.

Thanks!

Yeah, had to restart the game.  No big deal.  Like I mentioned, the controller still can navigate the UI, it just seems that the game itself doesn't get the idea that the controller has reconnected.  If it happens again I will update this topic.  Could have been a fluke.

I would like to push this topic. I play v.325 on XBOX ONE.

It has happend to me 3 times in the last few days. As mentioned before: I only can press HOME to close the game and restart it. Of course this results in some progress lost. :(

I have changed batteries last time. Still happens from time to time. I didn’t know that the XBOX ONE controller has such issues. Thanks, @jond76 for mentioning.

Is there anything we could do to help you with fixing this issue? Let us know.

• 1 month later...

Archived