Rabbit sighting! [video]

accurize2

One of my viewers (Everlazy) saw this and commented on it. I had to watch it twice, but it's definitely a rabbit! :shock: Has this always been in the game?!? I'm thinking it has always been in-game and I'm just blind or something...

It happens at 8:50 (upper left corner of the screen)

[bBvideo 560,340:1a55kfm9]

[/bBvideo]

Pretty sure that's a bird shadow and not a rabbit. You can hear them in the background and I think they have recently added flocks of birds that fly about even when there is not a dead body. Hate to disappoint but after my forensic video investigation that is my conclusion. I have a feeling bunnies might be coming in the future however :]

Pretty sure that's a bird shadow and not a rabbit. You can hear them in the background and I think they have recently added flocks of birds that fly about even when there is not a dead body. Hate to disappoint but after my forensic video investigation that is my conclusion. I have a feeling bunnies might be coming in the future however :]

I just watched it a few more times and now I'm even more certain it's a rabbit! :lol:

1. It looks exactly like one, size and movement all match.

2. If it was a bird, once it went behind the tree shouldn't the shadow continued along it present path and came out the other side of the tree and continued down through a large part of my screen.

3. I heard the birds, so I know they are there...but I didn't see any other bird shadows even close to that area where the one mystery shadow is.

4. It would be awesome for me to finally find something no one else has found. I suck at finding easter eggs! Throw me a bone here.

I didn't want to say anything, but I swear I heard the same thing. I figured if I was wrong about the seeing the rabbit AND I was imagining that conversation, then you'd all have me committed. I also think it was from Raph!

RAPH and/or ALAN!!! I know you have this little release thing to worry about this weekend. But we need an answer..now! :D

Archived