[POLL] Game Platforms

SteveP

Which Game Platforms do you Play the Long Dark on?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Win7 and only win7. I dont need that half-baked crap win8, nor spyware/malware nest that is win10. Especially since they give me nothing in return.

PC and only pc. Dont have any consoles and dont really miss them.

Satisfied. While i had only handful of crashes in my over 1k hours, game seem to be rather heavy in graphical part considering that we mainly get mainly blank even while textures to look at. It runs fine and max settings, but its way 2 heavy imo. By spring, with all the vegetation and water, it will probably on par with W3.

Win7. I've had no problems other than the odd glitch now and then. I'm pretty happy with it.

I'm pretty much a hardcore PC gamer. I don't enjoy console games, although I might consider getting TLD on Xbox just so it can be a whole-family experience (which the PC doesn't lend itself to).

I've played this on both xbox and on pc and I would say that hands down the pc experience is way better.  but then again it really just boils down to your hardware config, ie; processing power, right?  For example, I'm running a GeForce GTX960 in my primary gamer and getting an average frame rate in the low 50's and I can see quite well indoors without need for additional lighting as compared to my wife's Radeon HD6800 which is given her about 35 fps and she always needs a torch indoors to see, as a means of comparison.

Curious myself to know what the bench mark would be for system specs in order to get the highest experience index for this game.

Win 7 Nvidia/Intel.

Never had a single issue with the game stability until now. Sure,back on my laptop (can't remember the specs,it was an Intel i3 with crappy integrated graphics) had to run the game on low,but as i said,it was a laptop not purposedly made for gaming,so...

I would like to hear some feedback from Linux users. I still use winXP (still the best OS ever made). Now that the support finally came to an end i will have to change my os in the near future. Because no Windows after XP is as good as XP na win10 seems to be even worse than vista and 8, i will transit to Xubuntu or Mint. I run Xubuntu already on an Netbook and like it alot. So my question is, if TLD will run well on Linux when i use it on my main pc?

On 4/18/2016 at 3:08 PM, Dirmagnos said:

Win7 and only win7. I dont need that half-baked crap win8, nor spyware/malware nest that is win10. Especially since they give me nothing in return.

PC and only pc. Dont have any consoles and dont really miss them.

Satisfied. While i had only handful of crashes in my over 1k hours, game seem to be rather heavy in graphical part considering that we mainly get mainly blank even while textures to look at. It runs fine and max settings, but its way 2 heavy imo. By spring, with all the vegetation and water, it will probably on par with W3.

Wow you could be my long lost brother sep at birth. Long live win 7 long live the PC!

Archived