Where in the World are you From?

cekivi

Where in the World are you From?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/10/2016 at 1:36 AM, cekivi said:

Hey All!

It's neat to see all of the forum posts that go up in other languages! I must admit though that I am terribly Anglo and so cannot participate personally :)

Like the topic said, I was just curious where the various folks on the forums hail from. If I missed your country be sure to leave a comment so it gets recognized. My apologies but you're only allowed 20 items in a poll so I'm sure I'm missing some people :(

I'm basically taking my most inclusive guess based off a really old info graphic (http://gamingshogun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/long-dark-infographic.jpg) and the language list from the international forums page. Consider this as a very informal census to replace the new forum's missing country badges :)

As for me, I'm from good ol' Ontario, Canada :normal:

Where in Ontario? I'm in Ontario too! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just made a quick search in this topic for keyword "Poland" and it seems I'm the only one here from that other European country. ;)

Anyways hello to the World and nice to meet you all.

On 13.11.2018 at 7:31 PM, greatwhitegamer said:

In the heart of the USA, I live in the great plains! The winters do get pretty cold here. 

EDIT: I just realized how old this forum is. 

That's a bump then ;)

2010-12-14 11.46.07.jpg

Edited by Racek Placek