New Aussie

Coffee

G'day guys,

Short but sweet:

I'm an avid outdoorsman/fisherman (note that I didn't say I was good at it :D)/hiker/anything else that will give me a sunburn.

I've had TLD for quite some time now and have been very impressed with the developers and their responses to the community. Seem like a good buncha blokes. 

Anyway, I love the community and the support they have for the studio, and the game has remained one of my favorites from its inception.  

My only complaint is that there aren't any coffee mugs or baseball caps available for purchase!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2016 at 9:38 PM, Coffee said:

G'day guys,

Short but sweet:

I'm an avid outdoorsman/fisherman (note that I didn't say I was good at it :D)/hiker/anything else that will give me a sunburn.

I've had TLD for quite some time now and have been very impressed with the developers and their responses to the community. Seem like a good buncha blokes. 

Anyway, I love the community and the support they have for the studio, and the game has remained one of my favorites from its inception.  

My only complaint is that there aren't any coffee mugs or baseball caps available for purchase!

Hey Coffee and (belatedly) welcome to the forums! :geek:

Where in Australia are you getting that sunburn? 

Archived