Bittersweet Roadmap Anyone?

boshmi

• Hinterland
23 hours ago, vancopower said:

OMG LOLZ this is the best joke I've heard in a while. Maybe if there is a mental state in further updates this could be one of the side quests gather sticks and wood and start drawing obscene shapes to make your char laugh and relieve some of the mental stress thus increasing your mental wellness what do you think about this idea ?   

I think it's just crazy enough to be brilliant.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/14/2016 at 2:06 PM, The_Saltshaker said:

Basic bullet making is not really hard as you can see from the video below, I believe we will get something similar. And a molding thingie as a new tool of sorts.

I don't know about the guy in the video melting lead in his shorts... ;) Sounds like new way to horribly injure yourself.

He is a crack shot with that old pistol though. 

You should just have seen my face looking at the "teaser" for the upcoming update: was reading the news regarding it on my mobile and expected to see a trailer again when clicking the "teaser" link, but i wanted to fully enjoy it at home with fast internet connection. At home clicking the link ... finally ... oh yeah, and than THAT picture, that reveals almost nothing :D :D :D ...

The only things I'm worried about with ammunition crafting is you need to get the right stuff to make the ammo (casings, bullets, gunpowder, And primers) I have actuality made ammo in real life and you have to know how to do it or you will wreak your gun.

1 hour ago, liam said:

The only things I'm worried about with ammunition crafting is you need to get the right stuff to make the ammo (casings, bullets, gunpowder, And primers) I have actuality made ammo in real life and you have to know how to do it or you will wreak your gun.

Very true. I suspect these more advanced skills may require books or NPC training before you can attempt them.

Archived