How do you sign up for "Experimental Branch"?

cekivi

In Steam, right click the game and go to properties. There should be a tab called betas or something like that, where you can opt-in to special versions. I would expect the experimental branch to be selectable here, but it isn't (yet?). I expect the experimental branch will be activated after the next update, but I might be wrong.

9 hours ago, elloco999 said:

In Steam, right click the game and go to properties. There should be a tab called betas or something like that, where you can opt-in to special versions. I would expect the experimental branch to be selectable here, but it isn't (yet?). I expect the experimental branch will be activated after the next update, but I might be wrong.

That's what I assumed too. But like you said, we have to wait for more details :)

2 minutes ago, illanthropist said:

It's just a directx runtime installation, no content just yet ;)

I saw the "update queued" and got all excited!  Then I saw there wasn't anything new and felt like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls out of the football. :( 

• 2 months later...

Evening everyone!

Just in case you missed the news announcement the experimental branch will be going live as of Friday, June 17th at 1PM PST (4PM EST). For full details see the following post. Warning! The test branch is spolierific!

Archived