More news from the developers . . . pleeeeeeease!

aaa1steve

The silence is deadening since v.302. Can you give us ANY idea what is happening in the way of new updates/changes/regions/tools? Even just a hint. If you believe in loyalty marketing, the silence and feeling of abandonment is truly harmful to your efforts.

Looking for other games.

Yes I believe that things will be very quiet for a while, because the biggest update yet is coming there will be the story the NPC(maybe) tons of new content, major changes new mechanics, new region but every good update takes time so don't get antsy this is a time for support I say let it take as long as it takes, we don't wanna bugs in this one let it be polished so when finally when it comes out we will be dazzled. :)  

13 hours ago, vancopower said:

[snip], we don't wanna bugs in this one let it be polished so when finally when it comes out we will be dazzled. :)  

I want bugs; I plan to eat them along with tree bark! I want a windmill and a frickin' lumber mill!

9 hours ago, vancopower said:

Yea and termites too, they should release it now and call it the termite update, since it will be full of holes :)

Ouch! :D

Somehow I can't see them adding so much stuff that the system is difficult to repair. Reminds me of the Spartans. Our last game was very sparing on gifts so you couldn't afford to make a mistake. Wasted two bullets on deer that we could not harvest and now wondering what last ditch direction we should head. Gotta move; zero calories except for herbal tea. The lake has been cleared of 90% of the cattails and with no ammo, I'm not heading to the bear den for those last few. No way to know where a bunker is but the best strategy seems to be to move either to the Carter Dam or the Fire Tower and hope for ammo there . I desperately need to figure out where the wounded wolves go to die. Or track them. Tracking seems to work better these days.

Speaking of tracking, we should track the bug list and the forlorn dream list. I hate fog. Makes me feel like a mushroom. I could eat anything right now! It should not be so hard to find the poor wounded things. I hate to see them suffer.

Archived