What's in your locket?

gavin_devaughn

After reading the feature of having a locket to house a beloved picture I have been thinking of what my paragon of integrity and hope will be. What might I want to gaze upon during troubled nights to help raise my spirits and make it to a new days light. Even more interesting, what would other people take solace in? If anyone feels free to chime in I'd love to hear what yours might be! Still deciding on mine...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lockets are usually two sided, so on one side I'd have family on one side and "paradise" on the other - somewhere I could envision myself living peacefully forever. If I had to choose just one in the game I'd choose paradise, which may seem a little cold but locations last much longer than people do. And if I died my locket might bring solace to someone else who has zero connections to me or the unfamiliar faces in most lockets.

when I'm doing classes.

Alright, you sparked my curiosity. What classes do you do?

I'm in Minnesota, I do wilderness survival classes (usually winter survival) and varying levels of bush-craft classes.

I also am a certified firearms instructor, and teach DNR hunter safety certifications.

I would love to know what classes as well Mr. Doar but would totally understand if you wanted to keep that private! Hahaha great response Pharaoh Bernadin, you will be buried with all your treasures so you can Scrooge McDuck in the afterlife :]

If it is indeed a two-sided locket, one picture would definitely be from a weekend birthday trip for my mother in Healdsburg with my closest family and my better half. On the other side... I dunno, my favorite food? Maybe Hot Cocoa or a picture of a space heater for luls?

Keeshia, that is an intriguing thought. It would be AMAZING (but slightly creepy because people's locket pictures will obviously be very personal) if when you perished, your locket was left behind and could materialize in another persons game that they could view but not pick up and carry with them. But only for a limited time only to be covered up in the snow drift and lost to time. Might help pass the night to think about that persons life, what they cared most for and fought for, and even how they perished wondering if you too might meet the same fate. But the frequency of this would have to be quite rare to keep the mystique and excitement of such a discovery!

when I'm doing classes.

I'm in Minnesota, I do wilderness survival classes (usually winter survival) and varying levels of bush-craft classes.

I also am a certified firearms instructor, and teach DNR hunter safety certifications.

Well this game is right up your alley to say the least.

I cant say im anywhere near your likely level of expertise in the area, but as a police officer in one of the most homicide-rich cities in Canada - I like to think I can hold my own out there too.

Nice to meet you broski

when I'm doing classes.

Safe to say you will outlast us all!

Well this game is right up your alley to say the least.

I cant say im anywhere near your likely level of expertise in the area, but as a police officer in one of the most homicide-rich cities in Canada - I like to think I can hold my own out there too.

Nice to meet you broski

It's 50% mental, 40% luck, and 10% skills. :-)

Nice to meet you too.

Archived