greetings all

pixelb

Hey-ho, my name's pixelb. I'm a 20-something American living in Germany. My hobbies include 3d modeling and drinking tea (at least that's what I'm doing at the moment). TBH though I've been playing games since forever I've never joined a forum for one, but this seems like right place to share some of my artwork so here I am.  

I've been playing TLD and quietly following its development for around two years. I started not long after the kickstarter and though I keep telling myself I should wait for story mode, I get pulled in every single time there's an update to the sandbox. Pleasant Valley farmhouse is where I stake my claim, interloper all the way!

17 hours ago, pixelb said:

Hey-ho, my name's pixelb. I'm a 20-something American living in Germany. My hobbies include 3d modeling and drinking tea (at least that's what I'm doing at the moment). TBH though I've been playing games since forever I've never joined a forum for one, but this seems like right place to share some of my artwork so here I am.  

I've been playing TLD and quietly following its development for around two years. I started not long after the kickstarter and though I keep telling myself I should wait for story mode, I get pulled in every single time there's an update to the sandbox. Pleasant Valley farmhouse is where I stake my claim, interloper all the way!

Welcom pixelb! Great to have you join us here. What kind of 3D modeling are you working on at the moment? :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived