I hate the new small rocks.

akodo1

I like more branches on the pine trees.  I am neutral toward the medium size rocks that are everywhere now.

I HATE the small rocks that are everywhere now.  Before it felt like there was a layer of snow over everything.  It felt deep, not sink up to your knees deep or anything, but at least a good couple of inches.  Now with these little rocks poking up everywhere it feels like there is very minimal snow cover.  That feels wrong.

Plus, in any area with trees around the leaf/needle litter would hide them, and eventually decompose to dirt that would also hide them unless you were really looking hard for them.

They just feel wrong.

I'm undecided on the little rocks. At first they were distracting, because at a distance I thought they might be dropped items or a new resource. It's possible that after another week of play I may just get used to them and they will become the part of the background as I scan the landscape for animals and resources. Time will tell.

hmm to be honest, i like them. You always now have to take a closer look if it is just a rock or something to pick up. I just played the old alpha build and have noticed how much tld has changed over the time and what i would miss if i would have to play the old build again. One of the things is that the floor looks way too clean. I am so used to pick up sticks, cattails and whatever is on the ground that this was something i really noticed. Also, now that i play Interloper, i often just stand still to see if the black thing far away is moving (wolf) or just a rock :) That's actually really nice.

Please keep the small rocks!

Archived