THE LONG DARK SANDBOX UPDATED to v.364, “VIGILANT TRESPASS”

Admin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Drazon said:

I'm playing with GTX 760 aswell and had to drop down the graphic settings to medium to get it run at 50fps. Though I'm using Mediator which is supposed to fine-tune graphics but I don't think it takes too much of a toll. 20-30 fps sounds quite low to me, perhaps you have something else as an issue? For example, is it set at Nvidia Control Panel that each game is run by game settings instead of pre-set custom settings?

Nope I'm alwasy checking from geforce experience too , not just in game. And also if you playing 50 fps in medium settings new patch and old patch. You got serious issues too. I never play game without ultra settings btw. And was taking solid 50-60 fps.

I had been waiting impatiently for this update for like, a month. And then, of course, it hit the first day of about a week I could not play the game. Figures!

So yeah, I've just noticed the update and read the change list and I have to say guys, this looks fantastic. I think it will sparkle my interest for the sandbox yet once again. Thank you so much, and great work as always :D

1 hour ago, vegaazurewrath said:

^ Xbox user also dying over here without my update. Or update about my update.

Maybe you could just tell us when a TLD fairy would say the update might be ready, if there was such a thing, but since there is not, you can in no way be held responsible if said ETA is incorrect?

We're in certification right now. We'll be sure to update everyone when it's ready to go. :coffee:

The team is also working hard to get the GOG build out as well. 

Respect for the team now they're working with only 1/3th of the team (although the team has grown). It seems like a lot of work and checking with all these different versions.
So take your time. I prefer a quality above quantity.
And thank you Patrick for the communication about the current update progress. :D

A couple of days ago i noticed the update went live, so i was glad i could put down Fallout for a while and get back on TLD, man was i dissapointed to see the update didn't go live yet on Xbox XD.
But don't misunderstand me, take your time, take as much as needed, i know you guys don't need me to tell you this as ya'll obviously realise this (thank God!)
Never have i seen such a dedicated team of developers, despite the fact that i don't like some of your "game plans" you guys really got my appreciation.
Thanks again!

~Hatchet

15 minutes ago, MichaelBlueeyesBegay said:

I downloaded the update when it went like a couple of weeks ago, but I did not get the two new challenges nor the new map. I got everything else but those things. 

Welcome to the forums! What do you mean by "the new map," exactly? Just trying to understand your post a bit better. :coffee:

43 minutes ago, MueckE said:

"Early playtesting shows, most experienced players having difficulties surviving more than ten days"

the troll is strong with this one :P But hey, good advertisement :coffee:

What exactly do you hope to accomplish by calling the developers "trolls" in their own forum? No thank you. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interloper just flat out "KICKS BUTT"!!  You have to plan EVERYTHING!!! No more casually strolling about the countryside gathering stuff as you go!

It's scary as hell just getting from one place to another!!  Very little room for error!

With the new Cabin Fever affliction...... You really have to plan days at a time!

I know I griped a little about Cabin Fever the other day......... but all in all ...............................VERY WELL DONE HINTERLANDS!!!

• 3 months later...

Interloper has too aggresive and frequent wolves, its like in the middle of main square full of wolves at lake sometimes...

But it has my favorite loot config. I would like to have Interloper with rare wolves, that would give me real sense of loneliness...

Archived